Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Citra Gossip...

     To blog or not to blog? A thought that has plagued me for the last few days. What do I hope to gain from having a blog? I have no idea. I have named my blog “Citra Gossip” for two reasons, A) because it is an inside joke, admittedly not a funny one and B) because I live near a place called Citra. As far as the gossip goes, well I would love to be able to say that my blog is going to include antics about people with in a hundred mile radius of Citra. Make it a soap opera type blog. However, the word slander makes me uncomfortable. Therefore, the gossip will have to be about me. It’s not going to be a jaw dropping caught in the act by his wife type of gossip as those days are now a few years behind me. And like my mom says I am on the back side of thirty and shouldn’t nor should I have ever been doing that sort of thing. I won’t tell you what number my mom is on the backside of, but I will say if she laughs at how old and single I am one more time she will find herself on the backside of my hand. I’m kidding I wouldn’t hit my mom; her arms are much longer than mine are. Instead, the blog “gossip” will have to pertain to some of the stupid things that I have done that have led me to the backside of thirty.

1 comment:

  1. Fab intro! Can't wait to break out the stories! :o)
    P.S. I am the first person to comment on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete